Use OpenStreetMap's topographical maps to find your way in the back country. Place markers, plan routes, monitor and mark your current position, and record your movements on the map. The application will save viewed maps for offline use.
- To place a marker, long press on the map
- To plan a route, tap on the plan icon, then tap along your route, then tap on the plan icon
- When route planning, long press on the map to back up
- To keep the map centred at your position, tap on the satellite icon
- To mark your current position, tap on the satellite icon, wait for a satellite fix, then tap on the flag icon
- To record your movements, tap on the satellite icon, then tap on the pencil icon
- To find the flattest route, tap on the plan icon, then tap on the start point, then long press on the end point
- To download a GPX file, tap on a marker, then tap on the GPX button
- Enable satellite tracking in Settings before starting
- Uses the osmdroid and osmbonuspack libraries
- Automatic route finding uses the A* search algorithm
RouteGuide is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-19. The program can be installed on Android.
RouteGuide (version 2.8) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.